I have a serious sweet tooth since having Baby M and no matter what I do I can’t shake it. These little snacks are delicious and sweet so whenever I’m having a craving, I pop one of these bad boys in my mouth. If you’re not a macro counter then you can switch up some of the ingredients for less healthy options. For instance you can use regular peanut butter versus natural peanut butter or milk chocolate chips versus dark chocolate.
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, preferably oats on the bottom to make it easier to mix.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour to harden up.
- Roll mixture into bites. I normally make mine about golf ball size.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
***Optional ingredients you can add are 1 tsp of nutritional yeast and/or 1tsp ground flax seed. You can't taste either really and they have awesome nutritional value.***