As much as I would love to enjoy a cocktail right now, pregnancy has put a halt on that. No one wants to feel left out when enjoying a refreshing drink so I decided to create my own mocktail for the holidays. This Sparkling Cranberry Lime Mocktail is so delicious and smooth. All your pregnant friends will rejoice!
What’s my secret ingredient to keeping the drink alcohol free but delicious?! Well, Sparkling Ice is! Sparkling Ice is fruity waters without the calories that come in 15 different flavors. Some of my personal faves are Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Cherry Limeade, Kiwi Strawberry, and Black Cherry. Oh, and did I mention you can snag all of their flavors on Amazon?!
I’m not going to lie and say I’m some awesome cocktail mixer because I’m definitely not. I can make a mean margarita and swing my hand at a couple other drinks but creating my own is something I’ve never down. After whipping this together and giving it a taste test, I was blown away. I couldn’t believe how good it turned out! I think creating new mocktails may be in my future…or at least for the next 4 months!
Sparkling Cranberry Lime Mocktail
- crushed ice
- Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- 1 lime
- handful of cranberries
- ginger ale
- cranberry juice
- colored sugar for the rim (optional)
- Fill your glass with as much ice as you prefer. I personally love a full glass!
- Add 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
- Add 3 ounces of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- Add 2 ounces of ginger ale.
- Add .5 ounce more of cranberry juice on top.
- Top off the drink with fresh cranberries and limes as preferred.
- Drink up and enjoy the holidays!