For most states, summer has finally arrived. Some people want to survive their children’s summer break, others want to skydive over Sedona, or swim with the sharks. A beauty fanatic’s summer may be a little different. With the summer sun beating down on your skin, you want to keep your beauty game strong. Thankfully, I uncovered 3 best summer beauty must haves to help you look your best.
Hair in the Sun
Tired of the beaming sun, hair gel, ocean waves, and chlorine water damaging your hair? SACHAJUAN has created a professional hair care product with a UV filter to protect your hair even after a bath or shower. It’s ocean silk technology protect natural and colored hair from the sun’s rays. Working as a light styling cream, you can keep your hair in place if you don’t decide to take a dip. Oh, and it smells amazing!
PIN IT!Pineapples and Palm Leaves
Tartan & Twine has this super cute line of cosmetic bags that are perfect for summer. Their quality is top notch and will totally last. The Pineapple Straw Weekender is perfect for holding loads of summer beauty must haves. With one mesh zipper compartment, one clear zipper compartment, a center flap compartment with two zipper pockets, double handles, and gold tone hardware, you can’t go wrong with this $30 piece.
PIN IT!Professional Brushes
Vanity Planet has created a Professional Make-Up Brush Collection all wrapped up in the cutest sleek faux leather pouch. The collection boasts 15 super soft synthetic brushes and has literally become my favorite brushes of all time. Made for professional makeup artists and at-home beauty fanatics alike, these brushes are incredible.
PIN IT!Here’s the lineup:
1. Kabuki Brush – to apply mineral powder
2. Powder/Blush Brush – to apply powder foundation and blush
3. Flat Top Stippling Brush – to apply light powder or creamy products
4. Angled Contour Brush – for blending and contouring
5. Liquid Foundation Brush – to apply liquid foundation
6. Large Fan Brush – to apply blush, blending, highlights, and for brushing off excess powder
7. Concealer Brush – for concealing a concentrated area
8. Medium Blender – for blending
9. Smudging Brush – to smudge specific area of a smoky eye
10. Crease Shader – for controlled application of shadow on eye creases
11. Large Domed Shader – to shade powders and moisturizer-based products
12. Precision Concealer – to apply concealer to small, targeted areas
13. Rounded Liner Brush – for applying cream eyeliner products
14. Angled Lining Brush – for precise eyeliner application
15. Lip Liner Brush with cap – to apply lip liner for a smooth contour
Did I mention that they have birchwood handles and are 100% cruelty-free? YAS! When cleaning the brushes it was a little more work since they aren’t highly absorbent. However, on the upside of that, the brushes don’t suck up all of your product like so many others do. You can grab your own brushes for a smooth $80 and have a 60-day money back guarantee if you don’t love them.
Because I loved these brushes so much I made a quick little video of my sister and I using them below.