For ages, dogs are touted as the best friend of the human being. However, looking at the most species of the dogs all over the world, it is obvious that dogs indeed are the best friends. In fact, these canines understand their owners’ feeling and behave responsively. As a matter of fact, people especially those who are passing through a trauma are often recommended for taking emotional support dogsPIN IT! to their home. This may be surprising to you. But, it is a ground reality for many. Here is a list of a few dogs that are known for their emotional intelligence befitting to your everyday living conditions.
Dog Breeds To Fight Depression
- King Charles Spaniel: This Cavalier spaniel palpably owes its name to King Charles II who liked this fluffy spaniel. Because of its fluffy look and feel, it is often referred as The Love Sponge. However, the USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of these spaniels is that you can train them easily. On top it, they are super affectionate. You will thus love playing with them that, in turn, will help you overcome the stress. Less stress means less depression and you will learn to live life all over again.
- Boxer: These dogs are known for their boisterous nature. You will be surprised to know that these dogs can sense your mood. Having said that, we mean, these dogs can correctly judge your mood and will invite you to become playful with them. However, these dogs cannot withstand separation with their owners for long. In fact, they suffer from separation anxiety. Hence, they will force you to get involved in activities such as playing or moving to places with them.
- Newfoundland: This is another interesting breed of dog that requires a lot of exercises and activities. Interestingly, quite in contrast with the other species of dogs, this dog loves water. As a matter of fact, this dog can be your perfect companion to the places like beaches, lakes, and other water bodies (usually the solitary places) where you can unwind easily and eliminate stress.
- Golden Retriever: It is a standard size dog that deserves your affection and devotion. This dog is extremely playful and loves to do a lot of physical activities with your active participation. For instance, this dog can run or swim to fetch things that you throw at distances. In fact, this dog will make you busy leaving no time for brooding, for instance.
- Great Dane: The look and size of Great Dane might appear intimidating to some, but the fact is that you will love owning a Great Dane at home since it doesn’t bark on every opportunity. The fluffy body of it makes it adorable. This dog is very much trustworthy and affectionate. In other words, this dog can cajole you in your solitude.
- Yorkshire Terrier: If you are looking for a high energy and trustworthy dog, look no beyond. Yorkshire Terrier has all that it takes to become your perfect companion here. It is highly affectionate and follows you almost at your every step.
However, to choose the best emotional support dogs, you must have a set of criteria in the first place. Do a little bit of research online and offline before buying one for you here.