If there’s one thing I’m a sucker for, its cheesecake. I remember falling in love with cheesecake when I was pretty young and it quickly became my favorite dessert. Since then, my love for cheesecake has only grown.
Instant Pot Cheesecake, what?!
So Black Friday rolled around and Target happened to inform me that Instant Pots were on sale. After some debate, I decided it was for me and hopefully would help me cook at home more. Of course, the cooking began as soon as I could possibly open that bad boy out of the box. What’s one of the first and most successful recipes?! Cheesecake of course!
This Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake is sure to be a holiday hit. I don’t think a better trio could go together especially in an Instant Pot. In a hurry to get to a party and need to pick something up to bring along? Not anymore! Throw your ingredients in and go!
Instant Pot Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
15 double stuffed Oreos
2 packs room temp cream cheese (Philadelphia is best)
½ cup sour cream
6 tbsp sugar
4 oz melted premium white chocolate
½ cup fresh cranberries
~1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup water
1. Prepare your crust by placing your Oreos into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
2. Place your Oreos in a greased 6” springform pan, and pack down with your hand or a measuring cup.
3. Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
4. To make your filling, start with all room temp ingredients. Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix on high until light and fluffy.
5. Add in your sugar and mix until just combined.
6. Add in sour cream and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
7. Add in the cooled melted chocolate mixture until combined.
8. Last, add in your eggs, you want to make these the very last thing you mix in and mix as LITTLE as possible. Add your eggs one at a time and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
9. Pour your filling into your prepared crust, and cover the top of your pan with tin foil. If you would like to take it a step further, you can cover the bottom of the pan as well.
10. Prepare your instant pot with one cup of water, and place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
Quick Tip! Make a sling by tearing a piece of aluminum foil, and folding in making a long strip, and place that on your trivet. This will make it easier to remove your pan afterward!
11. Place your pan in your pot, and place the lid on, and make sure it is sealed.
12. Place on high pressure for 35 minutes.
13. Allow to naturally release. When you can open the lid, remove the cheesecake and allow to cool on a cooling rack, then place in the fridge overnight.
14. To prepare your topping, make a syrup by placing half a cup of sugar and half cup water into a small saucepan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Set to the side for about 5 minutes and then add in your cranberries. I allow them to sit overnight while the cheesecake sets.
15. After your cheesecake and cranberries have set, drain your cranberries and place into a clean bowl and add in the additional ½ cup sugar and mix the berries until coated. Add on top of the cheesecake and serve!
Leave a Reply