While spending your many hours searching and digging through pinterest for all of the many ways to increase your milk supply, you probably stumbled upon 100 or so lactation cookie recipes. I, for one, have given quite a few of them a try and even created my own recipe. But what if I told you that I had finally found a delicious alternative to making your own lactation treats?
Introducing, Oat Mama Lactation Granola Bars. Okay, so why are these bars so special compared to every other lactation treat out there? Well let me tell you why. Oat Mama granola bars:
- are allergy-friendly, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, wheat free, *gluten free and/or vegan upon request
- are made with healthy fats from cashew butter and organic coconut oil (no butter)
- have double/triple the amount of brewer’s yeast as a cookie recipe
- have no refined sugar, sweetened with local AZ honey
- are satisfying and filling, delivering extra breastfeeding calories nutritiously
- are knock-your-bra-off delicious
Aside from all the awesome and wholesome ingredients, they come in three deliciously lactating flavors: Nut + Berry, Chocolate Almond Coconut, and Lemon Chia. I personally tried the Nut + Berry bar and fell in love! I was a little worried as products that are dairy, soy, egg, and wheat free can be hit or miss on taste but the Oat Mama bar did not disappoint! It was sweet but not overly sweet, easy to eat, and my son even loved it.
Want to learn more or try some bars for yourself? Then head on over to OatMama.com and check out the best breastfeeding treat I’ve tried to date!